My cat gave birth to three kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

the catsage

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am keeping a kitten, and the mom as an outdoor pet but she is mostly self sufficient, not sure I can call her a pet tbh. She is too bossy and mostly feeds herself, only rarely asks me for food. She is constantly running with rats and birds in her mouth xD

Looks like the kitty that went to her new home forgot me already, they've invested a lot on her with toys, treats etc. She seems to be enjoying her new home, and they love her a lot so hopefully she'll be fine. They sent me videos of her playing with her new toys, that made me feel even more sad at first, seeing her playing in a home I don't know, idk I felt even more that I did abandon her, but I think I am recovering now. It's nothing to be sad about after all. I couldn't have dreamed to find her better owners, only if I could find the other male a similar home...

The mother wants to kill me, she seems to be desperate now, she is obviously feeling something is not right after calling for 2 hours and receiving no reply from the 3rd kitty. She has been a great mother, they are almost 13 weeks old and she still loves them, licks them, feeds them with milk and play fights with them. Atm I am trying to find her a permanent home, she is a good indoors pet as well if anyone wants to bother with her but I don't have the time sadly so other than flea treatment and food I am giving her nothing else atm :(

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I'm glad the kitten is adjusting well to its new home! Mom will get past it in a few days. She will be happy to have a kitten stay with her for good. Moms can get very bonded.

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know how I just found your thread, we have 4/5 kitten of our cat Beatrix's litter : the litter that shouldn't of happened they were born May 22 one went already to a good home but they were supper pushy about wanting him early.
our mom to like to sit on the deck or walk about for a few minutes each morning but she is in heat so no more lucky we have a mud room so we can use it like a cat air lock.
I just wanted to say I feel your pain I am glad my kittens happy but do miss him and feel jealous especially of his new name [emoji]128530[/emoji]Oh well we are rehoming one more , two had homes but my partner loves one of them to much! Argh! So we are going to have 7 cats
5 years adopted last year
4 bites humans and once ate a button cost 1500$ plus for care
2 years the momma
9 months my teen who's going to university next month cat ( I figured it was birth control)
And 3 who are 9 weeks one day
One kitten is much more sane .
It took momma about 5 days to stop counting snd then looking for that first kitten [emoji]128575[/emoji]The first night she wouldn't stay in the bedroom there nest was in because she thought he must be some where.