'My Cat from Hell' tv-show

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think it is a great show... Sure we do a lot of that stuff already.... Gosh, some of us have thousands and thousands of posts in here, and hundreds of hours in this forum talking/learning about cats.... but.... I gotta say, I still learn from that guy, which I pretty cool!
What he does is very impressive too - I have seen shows where he worked with 100% adult feral cats. No, not semi-ferals, but down-right feral. By the end of it, the owner was able to interact and pet the little kitty (and kitty was loving it), and kitty also was enjoying play time with other cats and no longer hiding

On another show there was a kitty that was SO violent, that most of the owners, would have to put that cat to sleep. The cat was vicious. And he helped them to turn it around.
He does by educating the parents, adjusting their space, and making the parents understand their behavior rather then training the kitty - and I LOVE to see this tough looking tattooed rocker kinda guy being so gentle with the kitties doing all that.
He states in the beginning of the show that when he hears "I have a cat from hell", he immediately knows the problem is with the parents, and that's the behavior he needs to fix.
It's a good show, IMHO the best cat show so far - hope they keep it going!!