My Cat Family

Educadoralisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm new in The Cat Site and it already helped me so much. I always had pets when I lived in my home country and when I moved to UK it was difficult to live without pets.
I finally adopted a kitten in 2016 - Teddy - and one of my friends adopted his sister - Mia. However we don't live together every time one of us go on holiday the other cat goes to our houses. They like to be together and both know each other's houses and owners.
Two weeks ago I decided to adopt another kitten to join Teddy. Unfortunately Teddy got ill and I experienced feelings I wasn't expecting. Now that both are happy and healthy I know I love both the same however they are so different.
We were told it was a girl and after one week with us calling him Daisy we discovered that he is actually a boy. It was quite challenging to name him as me and my son couldn't agree with his name. He's called Peanut and he fits perfectly in our family.

Teddy

Mia

Peanut

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-195282.jpg
Educadoralisa, Teddy, Mia and Peanut, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3653.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Hope Teddy is feeling better now. You kitties are beautiful :lovecat: :lovecat2: Here are some special threads for them :-
black-cats-only.268663
tuxedo-cats.281802
bi-color-kitties-only.85808

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We've already "met" via your other thread, but welcome (again) to TCS. :wave2: Glad we were able to help with your concerns with integrating Peanut (then known as Daisy) into your home with Teddy. :catlove:

Both of your kitties are gorgeous. As is Teddy's sister, Mia. :catrub:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome, and what a lovely family! Yes, I count Mia, even though she doesn't live with you. GORGEOUS cats, all three of them!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Educadoralisa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for your warm welcoming.