My cat brought me prizes last night

phishmarisol

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure if "prize" is the right word to use in this instance but it's all I could think of. I've gotten a few of those little stuffed mice/bears/pigs filled with catnip for my cat to play with, they are real small, I'm sure you all know what I'm talking about. Well I often notice her picking them up and placing them somewhere and then walking about 10 feet or so back. She'll crouch down, wiggle her butt and then pounce on them as if she is really attacking a small animal. Usually the 3 toys are just in random places in my apartment. Well this morning when I woke up she had all 3 of them in a little pile right by my shoes by the foot of my bed. When she was a kitten and still an outside cat she did kill a couple birds and bring them up but I was just really surprised to see her do this with the toys. She's had them for several months and never exhibited this kind of behavior. In fact it's only been in the past couple weeks that I've noticed her "stalking" them. Anyway, I think it's cute.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
that reminds me of stormie, if u play fetch with her on the steps she will go get the toy and put it back in my room to say its hers
and well he and blue and tessa all do the back up, shake the tail, and then pounce on it thing, its just too cute
Its just their hunting instinct mixed in with the "toys" ecspecially if their is cat nip in it, but stomrie only likes her lil mice

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehhe cute, i love tha butt wiggle before the jump also.
i dont mind waking up with toys, but heyu tends to bring spiders to bed.
i woke up tonight with 3 dead ones