My cat ate a collagen pill?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They do make a similar supplement for pets but the dosage is obviously lower. 
When did your cat eat it?? Has he/she been eating meals? Drinking? Using the litter box? If so, I would continue to keep an eye out for any behavioral change. If you notice that anything seems off, a vet visit would be a good idea. If your cat is normally healthy and has only eaten one, I would think that it should be OK. If your cat has any chronic health problems, I would suggest a vet visit just to be safe. 

I hope everything is OK. Please let us know how things go. 
 These things happen to the best of us. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

They do make a similar supplement for pets but the dosage is obviously lower. 
When did your cat eat it?? Has he/she been eating meals? Drinking? Using the litter box? If so, I would continue to keep an eye out for any behavioral change. If you notice that anything seems off, a vet visit would be a good idea. If your cat is normally healthy and has only eaten one, I would think that it should be OK. If your cat has any chronic health problems, I would suggest a vet visit just to be safe. 

I hope everything is OK. Please let us know how things go. 
 These things happen to the best of us. 
She ate it this morning after she already had breakfast. i will keep an eye on her during lunch and make sure she uses the litter box. And yes my cat is healthy.

ill keep an eye out just in case. thanks for the help! 

i got too confident with her, shes normally not the type to eat random things like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

terestrife

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
update:

Kitty is okay, eating, and drinking, and using her box. nothing abnormal. =)