My cat and me

alisa brown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your ordeal but can I just say---OH MY GOODNESS- your boys are adorable. I love how they are hugging! That photo just made the rest of my day.

Thank you for sharing!

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@Alisa Brown
Thank you for your kind message. I'm glad my two naughties made you happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deanouk

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Looks as tho we are going look for kitty on weekend, I have just made my gf a v happy by agreeing lol, sorry for all the questions my indie was my first,I don't know a lot about other cats , but I've known a few evil ones my friends have had in past , is there a certain breed that are less loving that others etc? Or does it come down to how u look after them? My indie demanded so much Attension and love was like a shadow never hissy towards me or other cats , she was special she was half the size of most cats if another cat was walking along fence she would jump up an sit there no hissing just sat ther as the other cat got closer she just used to swing for them she was very unique , that pic is great look very close together made me :-)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure that pair of lovely hugging buddies do a fine line in tearing about chasing each other in @Stewball's home as well as cuddling in. 

Cats are all such individuals.  Even with certificated pedigrees that have reputations for certain personalities they vary hugely and there is never a guarantee.  Try and spend as much time as you can with any little cats or kittens you think you have fallen in love with and hopefully you will see enough of their character to tell if they are likely to be really skittish and frightened or easily over aroused and tend to bite.  It is hard in the shelter setting to tell what a little cat is like as they can be so scared and overwhelmed but many thousands of people and cats have successfully found each other this way.  If you both listen to your hearts and take your time over meeting your new family I am sure everything will go well.

I am posting a link here for you about basic cat communication in case you have not looked as something like this before.  It might help you understand some of the behaviours, expressions and postures you see in cats that you don't know like you did Indie.

http://www.wikihow.com/Communicate-with-Your-Cat

I for one will be eagerly waiting to see if you have time for any new posts or threads after the weekend. 

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks as tho we are going look for kitty on weekend, I have just made my gf a v happy by agreeing lol, sorry for all the questions my indie was my first,I don't know a lot about other cats , but I've known a few evil ones my friends have had in past , is there a certain breed that are less loving that others etc? Or does it come down to how u look after them? My indie demanded so much Attension and love was like a shadow never hissy towards me or other cats , she was special she was half the size of most cats if another cat was walking along fence she would jump up an sit there no hissing just sat ther as the other cat got closer she just used to swing for them she was very unique , that pic is great look very close together made me :-)

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@deanouk
Thank you.
As you can see completely different cats. One uptown and one downtown and they love each other.