My brothers Demo Derby Pics

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got my pictures today and just had to share them with all of you! Lots of before and after pictures!

I'm so embarrassed! I apparently can't spell worth a dang...check out this sponsor!

Marc was being a complete Nut after the Derby! What a goof ball!

If you check out the very right edge of the pic, you can see my Pooch Mandy! She's such an onery lil girl!

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahh, who cares about spelling, especially is it's going to get banged up to he!!? Oh, BTW, was that your name on the door?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep! I figured since I had to paint the beast the Hulk Green color and help paint the sponsors, then dangit...MY name's goin' on it too!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
looks like you had a nice time, glad all turned out well, btw, hes a handsome lookin guy

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing major. Pretty sore mainly, but he did have a cut on his fore arm, a bruise across his nose, a big bruise on his shoulder that went all the way to his armpit and a swollen wrist.

I swear...I haven't ever felt that kind of emotion when I seen him in there. My baby brother was deliberating getting into car accidents!
I told myself that no matter what happened, I wasn't going to cry. I almost lost it once. He got plowed from the side and it lifted his car off the ground. It looked like it was going to tip on the driverside! I gasped and looked away...the tears were welling up even! Luckily, it didn't tip over...but I was scared to death!
I was so nervous and antsy & obnoxious that I didn't take a single picture of him actually banging around! They probably wouldn't have turned out...I was shaking the entire time!

kimward34

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shell - your brother is holding a CHECK in his hand - Was that the prize? The nosey side of me wants to ask - "How the heck much did he win?" - LOL!!

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
was that a car in the last few pics?????? it sure didn't look like one....

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by dougbug
looks like you had a nice time, glad all turned out well, btw, hes a handsome lookin guy
Awww! Thanks! Everyone tells him that and the poor kid turns bright red!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by kimward34
Shell - your brother is holding a CHECK in his hand - Was that the prize? The nosey side of me wants to ask - "How the heck much did he win?" - LOL!!

Yeah..that's a check! For being a Rookie and never doing this before, he finished really good! He got 3rd place and won $150! He was really wanting the big prize...$750!!!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah..but he had to split it with 3 other guys! But since he was the driver and worked the most (and spent the most), he got $75 of it. The other 3 got $25..and one guy in the group photo didn't do a thing but show up for the derby so he got nothing!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks! He'll just cringe when I tell him that!

OH...btw...he's single!
Ok, I'm asking for an A$$ kickin' now from him after saying that!!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, it looks like the car took a real beating! I'm glad your brother wasn't seriously hurt in it. And glad he got a prize as well!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys! I just showed him this thread...he just grinned and blushed! He's pretty proud of his Mean Green Machine! I think he even had a tear in his eye when we hauled it to the Junk yard.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG!!! Your brother is gorgeous!!! Does he like older women??

Good job on the car, Shell!!! (even if you left the b out of plumbing!
)

Looks like everyone had a good time!!

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LMAO Debby! Honey, aren't you married?

I felt so damn dumb when I noticed the NEXT day that I missed spelled Plumbing! The guys teased me SO BAD about it! I just hope that Jake's Plumbing didn't see that on the car! Talk about embarrassing!