My boys

Kenny_T

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My tuxedo is named Kitty he is 10 he was a rescue. Pirate is my long hair and Ash is his brother they are also rescues. They are just over 1 yr old. Kitty is not their biggest fan but they are trying.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kenny_T

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you
🏴‍☠️ thanks you too 😺

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, great photo! Just as a warning…Do you have great horned owls where you live? Anyway, I am very glad you are near your kitty for that amazing roof shot.

Kenny_T

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pirate says thank you for your concern Miss Margot but I am an indoor Kitty now ;)
Excellent, Kenny_T Kenny_T . ALL cats should be indoors, safe & healthier. Of course feral cats are not indoors. *We're working on that.* ;)My beloved angel Suha, who is my avatar, was born feral, only bonded to me, and lived a much loved life indoors-only after finding us when she was a tiny kitten. She knew what to do. :agree:

Kenny_T

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
😱 Our Kitty looks just like Suha 😱
Pirate adjusted to being inside just fine he has become my best most loyal Kitty pal, he talks to me, welcomes me home, says good morning etc. absolute love bug but my son can’t touch him lol Pirate will occasionally let him pet him but more often runs from him 😂 It’s giving my son a complex 😂.

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
😱 Our Kitty looks just like Suha 😱
Pirate adjusted to being inside just fine he has become my best most loyal Kitty pal, he talks to me, welcomes me home, says good morning etc. absolute love bug but my son can’t touch him lol Pirate will occasionally let him pet him but more often runs from him 😂 It’s giving my son a complex 😂.
Time, love, and patience will win the day. It took about two years to win the trust of feral matriarch Maa enough to let us get her vetted! but we never gave up. Suha was a little hellion for awhile, and only ever bonded to me, but she loved me very much (and it was definitely reciprocated). Even most feral Shah Rukh finally let my ex get her vetted, though she never trusted any human that I know of.