My boy played fetch tonight!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When Spencer was a kitten he loved to play fetch.  But it had to be with a certain toy!

The Kong Wild Tails Cat Toy

He loves toys that make a noise and have feathers.   Once the feather comes off, he loses interest. Unfortunately I accidentally vacuumed up the old toy's feather before I had a chance to glue it back onto the toy!  And I haven't been able to find another toy. Today I did. I got the last one from Walmart!

Spencer is in kitty heaven! He's been carting that toy around with him all day long and today he played fetch for about 10 minutes. He really likes the pink one, which is the one I got today.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Those look like something a couple of my kitties would like. How big are they?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:lol3: I have a couple of those and my cats are not too interested in them! OH well - but a couple of them DO play fetch. Pipsqueak demands fetch session about two to three times a day!!!! I use those little purple and white cotton puff balls that come in already catnip covered. He LOVES those toys. How CUTE that you found a new toy for Spencer to spark up his fetch game again. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Catnip doesn't seem to do anything for Spencer or Katie.  Abby loves the stuff, but the twins can't be bothered.  They sniff it, and lick at it, and then just walk away.  From what I understand there is a "catnip gene" and if a cat doesn't have it, they don't react to catnip.  These are the first cats I've ever had that didn't care for catnip.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Same here. Pipsqueak, Perkins and Wendall are the only three of my six that react to catnip. Funny how that is. :lol3: