My boss!

glencatman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would like to say that my boss (who I have been working for since last October) is a very strict boss. He says what he means and means what he says, but he is an animal lover who owns three dogs and three cats, and when I told him of the passing of my two cats and showed him my wallet picture of them, he went all softhearted and offered to help me find new ones. He even called me on the phone about two hours later to ask me the breed of my previous kitties. Does that man have a heart of gold?

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
He has a heart of gold.

My husbands boss has two Maine Coon cats.  When he found out we have cats also now he calls us on weekends to compare foods or borrow food if his shipment hasn't arrived so he doesn't have to drive two hours for emergency supplies! He is a really serious guy, but ask about Harley and Beemer and its all over!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

I would like to say that my boss (who I have been working for since last October) is a very strict boss. He says what he means and means what he says, but he is an animal lover who owns three dogs and three cats, and when I told him of the passing of my two cats and showed him my wallet picture of them, he went all softhearted and offered to help me find new ones. He even called me on the phone about two hours later to ask me the breed of my previous kitties. Does that man have a heart of gold?
Yes, he does.