My blinds will never be the same

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL the cats getting fresh morning air
My poor blinds will never be the same. Whats bad though is that Tigger does this all through out the night and day even if the window is closed I think its funny/cute my husband thinks its awful!

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's how my blinds look. I don't even bother with curtains either. Why buy new blinds? They tear them up again anyway. They are just so curious.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness! Your poor blinds. We are in a rental so I am glad they are gental on our blinds. Enzo is really the only cat that bothers the blinds and he will actually pull them out with his paw, just like a human, and then get in the window from the side. Don't ask me how or why he does this, I just tell people I trained him to do that

bubbles531

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have the same problem with blinds. Also with curtains........would you believe this was once a straight curtain rod?

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dixie Darlin, that is exactly how most of my blinds look. It drives DH crazy and he's replaced them multiple times, but they're always trashed again within a few months. Most recently Dh hung vertical blinds in our bedroom - those haven't been trashed so far!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!
We had the same issue with our furbabies tearing up our blinds. We recently replaced all of them with the faux wood blinds and some of the dust free ones on 3 of the doors. They're GREAT! The dust free ones are incased in glass so they CAN'T tear them up at all and the faux wood ones are sooo durable- they don't bend or buckle at all! The kitties haven't messed them up yet!