My Big Brave Ladybug Hunter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

She is stunningly beautiful!

We also have oodles and oodles of lady bugs - especially in the fall trying to find a warm spot for the winter. They collect in the window sills and around the door frames - but the vacuum does a great job of cleaning them up (dead) in the spring.
Yeah, spring cleaning alway yields lots of dead ladybugs here too! I don't remember ther being this many ladybugs when I was a kid

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babygirl

Oh Sandy, you are so beautiful, I love your gorgeous eyes.

Nice pics Kelly.
Thanks Tina! Sandy sends you (and Gordo) kisses

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

Wow, what fantastic eyes!
I don't think I've ever seen that color on a cat before.

Get that nasty little ladybug sweetie!
Thanks! She's part siamese. You can't really tell from the pic but her dark spots are a chocolate color with light sandy colored areas mixed in (thus the name Sandy). I don't have a camera good enough to show truly how unique her colors are. Maybe soon.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey, I'll bet Ariana (pinkdaisy226) would love this pink on pink on pink bathroom! Even the bathtub is pink! The tile on the floor is white and....pink! This is the bathroom in my rental house, not the one I just bought. I love pink but it's a little much.
QUOTE]

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
you're lucky she hunts them! Cable found a spider last night - it was so funny - he was right by the wall & when she attacked him, he went behind the baseboard. she couldn't figure it out - she went into the next room, thinking he had gone under & in there!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen they do bite! Mean little things and they stink, too! Yes - always sniff your ladybugs
The story cracks me up. Lizbeth caught a mouse once and it was behind the stereo - months ago. Everynight she still goes behind the speaker to look and we have to tell her, "No Middy, the mouse is gone - it's been gone for three months now"

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

you're lucky she hunts them! Cable found a spider last night - it was so funny - he was right by the wall & when she attacked him, he went behind the baseboard. she couldn't figure it out - she went into the next room, thinking he had gone under & in there!
Silly Cable! That's too cute, Laureen. When Sandy was a baby, she used to watch TV. One day she was watching while I was watching a downhill skiing competition. When the skiers would get to the bottom of the screen, she would look at the bottom of the TV like they would drop out the bottom or something

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Laureen they do bite! Mean little things and they stink, too! Yes - always sniff your ladybugs
The story cracks me up. Lizbeth caught a mouse once and it was behind the stereo - months ago. Everynight she still goes behind the speaker to look and we have to tell her, "No Middy, the mouse is gone - it's been gone for three months now"
I've heard that they stink! I didn't believe it b/c the person who told me that was always joking and rarely serious about anything. They really stink, huh. They're not very lady like then are they? lol!
Aw Lizbeth wants to make sure that mouse won't streak across the floor and scare mom! Sweet funny girl!!