My Beloved 4 Y.o. Rescue Has Cancer. Can You Share This Link?

SharkyandCinnamon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi guys. You may know this already from other threads but Sharky, my four year old tabby rescue, has been diagnosed, through fluids only so more tests are forthcoming, with large cell lymphoma.

I am devastated and want to do right by him. I have an oncologist appointment tomorrow to confirm the diagnosis and to reveal staging etc. I hear the doc is a straight shooter and will not force me into treatment if it won't do any good or give him a comfortable, happy life.

However, as I'm sure most of you know, these vet bills pile up. I've already spent $2.5k to get this far and I'm running out of money. I do not know what tests the oncologist will order but, past being prologue, they will be expensive.

So, this leads me here, can any of you guys share this on your social networks or if possible even send a bit? I would NEVER ask this if it was anything to do with myself but Sharky is only 4 and if the doctor says he is a good candidate for treatment, likely considering his heart is fine(echocardiogram,) and blood and urine work are fine and he is young, I will want to do it for his sake. THANK YOU!!!

Click here to support Sharky the street cat needs care organized by Lawrence Bonk

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

SharkyandCinnamon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much for this information and for sharing. also I love your cat.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thank you. Hekitty is my love and my life and the heart of my home.