My "Bella" is having kitties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chele721

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I can actually see the kittens moving now...It looks like there is some sort of party going on in there. I started noticing on friday night some movement...must husband said I was crazy and that it was her heartbeat. lol It also looks as if she has dropped a little....it doesn't quite look like she swallowed a football now. She seems to be carrying more in her stomache now. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since she was at the vet and she determined Bella had about 4 weeks to go. Ok, do you think we are close? It kinda looks like her nipples are a little fuller...but it is hard to tell...since she won't let me touch her stomache. I just want to stay with her every second...I don't want to miss a thing. I am so nervous that something will go wrong....I guess I have done to much reading. I went out a bought a scale so I can measure their weights when they arrive. Can someone please let me know what else I will need to have on hand in case there are any problems. I just want to be more than prepared.