My beautiful Muffin passed away today

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Muffin's kitten tested negative for FIV and FeL, I am so relieved! She is about 8-10 months old--a lot older than I expected, and she was

pregnant. She was spayed and I plan to take her home on Saturday. I named her Cupcake--Muffin's little cupcake. Send prayers and

healing vibes that she will adjust to life indoors and with my other cats.

I feel Muffin has been helping her and me with all of this. His little spirit is present. I don't feel ready to take in another feral cat now,

but I guess I must be.

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Such good news.  I love the name.  What a tribute to Muffin.  Just take it nice and slow with her.  What a wonderful remembrance you will have in both Cupcake and Harry.

supermax1943

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am just betting that Muffin will be whispering in Cupcake's ear about how to behave once she gets home with you.

A wonderful name for sweet Muffin's offspring. Does she look like Muffin? Hope you will do a picture.

I have never known a youngster to be anything but fun. 

I have two young males (feral) that are that age that I am crazy about.

Teenage cats are so much fun.

I managed to overcome about 70% of their feral hearts with play.

I would sit down on the floor with all the cat toys and play with them while trying to encourage the young boys to join in.

Of course, it is probably easier with two boys because one would decide to play and the other would join in.

But I would sit and play by myself as long as it would take for one of them to join me.

Before long, I would just sit on the floor and they would come play.

I did that without fail every day for about two weeks.They are bonded to me now and  I am sure it was the play that helped them decide I was not going to eat them.

I just couldn't be happier for you and little Cupcake,  Muffin must be so happy for you two as well.

josbd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Awwww, this is absolutely brilliant news! It seems this friendship was meant to be.

Bloody well done you!