My beautiful babies

klewis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! So I this is JJ. I rescued him from the shelter and he is a tripod kitty! He has very distinct markings too. JJ was an extremely shy kitten when we got him the day before Thanksgiving in 2016. He has just now started to let us pet him and pick him up without running away!
This is Gracie, she came as JJ's partner! She is 2 months younger than him and is a complete snuggle bug! She is learning how to high five and sit!
This big guy was the neighbors cat. They threw him out because the pheromones in his urine was really strong. They didn't get him neutered. We took him in, named him Jake and got him neutered and he is now a happy boy!

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Jake JJ and Gracie! What a Beautiful kitty family you have! JJ's markings and face are just gorge! Has he been a tripod for a long time? How old? Gracie.. is she the loving caring sweet "nurse" of the bunch? I love a snuggler! And Mr Jake.. he is a big handsome boy.. so happy that u saved him.. Love.. thank u for introducing. I love that you JJ and Gracie from the shelter and saved Jake.. They look so
happy to have u. 

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site @KLewis  You have a beautiful cat family!

Than you for taking them all in, you've made a huge difference to their lives.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello KLewis, welcome to you and JJ, Gracie and Big Guy to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for taking them in and giving them a warm loving home :clap: They are beautiful [emoji]128149[/emoji]

If you have any questions you like to ask about cats, feel free to ask and do post more photos of them ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klewis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Jake JJ and Gracie! What a Beautiful kitty family you have! JJ's markings and face are just gorge! Has he been a tripod for a long time? How old? Gracie.. is she the loving caring sweet "nurse" of the bunch? I love a snuggler! And Mr Jake.. he is a big handsome boy.. so happy that u saved him.. Love.. thank u for introducing. I love that you JJ and Gracie from the shelter and saved Jake.. They look so :grphug2: happy to have u. 
JJ has been a tripod for a long time I am assuming. He jumps on things no matter how high and gets along great! He is 7 months old today! Gracie is 5 months old and is indeed the nurse of the group! She loves to purr to make everyone feel better [emoji]128514[/emoji]