My "bad" kitty

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BOTH of mine are bad in their own special ways! Emma likes to maul flower arrangements and is always the instigator of the wrestling-chasing game with her brother. Oliver likes to eat linear objects like string and such and he's very fond of knocking over glasses of water. He also once decided it would be fun to pull some of the keys off of my laptop.

Despit all this, they're really very well behaved and not too terribly destructive.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my, I just love this thread, all your stories about bad kitties are SO entertaining!!! Thank you all so much for sharing!

I wish I had a story to share, but I'm starting to realize just how very well behaved my Ginger is - she's a proper little lady!!! I think maybe I'm the one who is spoiled!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

I just have to say all this is making me feel better. I was having a dicussion with someone last night about having a fan in my bedroom door way and I said well I can't leave it there over night because the cats will knock it over for sure. She made a comment about how my cats are a pain and I can't do anything. It sort of upset me because those are my babies. I started to feel like there may be something wrong with them, but when I see all this I realize they are just being cats.
Glad it helped. People like that just don't understand cats like those of us who live with them. What they might consider "bad" behavior is simply cat behavior to us. Most of the time, they're just so darn cute when they're being bad, how can you be mad at them anyway?

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a fun thread! I love hearing "bad" kitty stories!

Mine are like Goofus and Gallant:

You can't keep AJ off the kitchen counters. CC never climbs up there. AJ meows a lot and her meow is really loud sometimes. CC hardly ever meows and when he does it's super soft and sweet. AJ knocks things over all the time. CC never has. AJ likes to stick her paw in my water glass or take a drink from it. CC will look at the glass and then give me a look that seems to say "Is it okay if I put my paw in your water glass, mommy?"

malena

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When our wekend dog, Max, is here and our beauty Zasha is bored she spend her time terrorizing him.
He allways picks up one piece of food and walks to another place to eat it. Zasha moves down on the floor and place her self in his way, looking nonchalante and wash her self. When Max moves she looks at him and he looks at us for help. If we help him by removing the cat he begins to store his food in different hiding places. Zasha lets him but everytime he is done she walks from spot to spot to point out to him that she knows about them all - and then he starts hiding them all over again. She can keep doing this an entire evening.
If she is really bored she just walks up to him and slap him in the face and walk on. Yesterday she really confused him by first kissing him on the nose and then walk around him and slap him on his butt. Never any claws involved though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

..oh my!!...

But we love them!
..right?
Absolutely!

But, I'll bet King Milky is never a "bad" kitty, is he Rigel?