My baby tortie, JC

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We got our baby tortie JC from the Humane Society on June 24. She had been in there since May 16 2006. Instantly we bonded like best friends. She would follow me everywhere and would be constantly rubbing up beside me for scritches. She brought joy and happiness in our lives for the 11 days we knew her. She was and always will be my sweet tortie.
I'm sorry you couldn't be with us for longer, JC. We did everything we could to save your life.
I love you JC, forever and always.

I had never known a sadness like I saw in your eyes on the days leading up to our final goodbye. We didn't need words to communicate, although we could understand each other like only best friends could. Now I'm left here without you, memories are all I have left of you. I'm not alone though, because you're still in my heart. And one day fate will take me too and bring us together, forever.

purrpaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry to hear about precious JC. You were the very best kitty parent to her.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

I had never known a sadness like I saw in your eyes on the days leading up to our final goodbye. We didn't need words to communicate, although we could understand each other like only best friends could. Now I'm left here without you, memories are all I have left of you. I'm not alone though, because you're still in my heart. And one day fate will take me too and bring us together, forever.
I'm glad you know that in your heart - I will be thinking of you both, and your sad loss.

Play happily at the bridge in health and peace JC.

kittybosanta

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So sorry for your loss. Read the whole story under Health and Nutrition and felt awful when I arrived at your last post.
Poor JC. At least he has moved on to a place where there is no more pain and he can play and rest easily. Peace to you during this very difficult time.

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very sorry for you and JC.

JC was a very lucky girl to experience being loved before it was her time to go. May that bring you some peace.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss of JC.
You had her for such a short time, but it sounds like it was quality time for the two of you. RIP JC

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on your loss of your JC. At least she knew the joys of belonging to a family & being loved. And you are so right, you WILL be together again someday.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of JC. I'm sorry she couldn't stay with you longer. Rest in peace, little girl!

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about JC.
What a shock, you had her for so short a time. I'm glad she got to live out the rest of her life in your home with you, instead of in a cage.
RIP little girl.

alikatt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry hun. Play happily over the bridge. Your time was short, but you were loved dearly, and still loved by everyone you touched

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's been two years and I still miss you, JC

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. Sometimes it's harder when they are so small -- all the expectations of a life together that are lost with them.

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear, I'm so sorry for your loss. Its really cruel that you could only be with her for 11 days
RIP little JC