My baby had surgery yesterday- support requested.

goholistic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is a really great update on Mia!  
  I have to say, I was getting really worried about her not eating.

Is Mia still getting Pepcid? The hunched over position could mean excess stomach acid.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is a really great update on Mia!  :clap:   I have to say, I was getting really worried about her not eating.

Is Mia still getting Pepcid? The hunched over position could mean excess stomach acid.
I am also happy to hear that there has been some improvement. Loads and loads of vibes that this continues. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Good suggestion on the Pepcid and something to check with the vet on to see if it can be added.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auchick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mia is on Pepcid. The vet wrote to give it for 2 weeks, so we're 1 week into it. I stopped the Reglan today as she doesn't seem to need it anymore.

She's soo much herself today and didn't need any pain meds either. I even had to message my husband to make sure he hadn't given her anything because she looked so good. She's been running around with her tail high in the sky all day while making her usual grunting/chirping/trilling noises. It's so nice to hear that, I had forgotten she used to do that. 

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad she is doing so well.  I know Patches has this habit when he is really frisky of nibbling on the tops of my bare feet in the kitchen.  It sometimes is irritating.  When he was really sick he didn't do that and I missed it so much.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She's been running around with her tail high in the sky all day while making her usual grunting/chirping/trilling noises. It's so nice to hear that, I had forgotten she used to do that. :clap:
HAPPY :D HAPPY news on Mia! How relieved you must be to see her playing and chirping away. I hope these good updates continue! :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thought some more of these couldn't hurt! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: for Mia. I hope that her condition is continuing to improve.

Last edited: