my baby girl died and i miss her badly

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry for the loss of your pretty girl Scrappy.  It's obvious how much you love and care about animals.  Bless you for being a kind soul.    

dennis47

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. While you did not have much time with her, it was a time that you filled in great terms of quality. She was a beautiful cat, and I know you loved her deeply. Know that she loved you too. Cats don't always show that to us, they do know who the central figure in their livers are. For Scrappy that was you. I know it hurts, sweetie, and it should, when you love a cat as much as you loved her. But know that the grief that you feel is normal, and in time, it will ease. But for now, grieve hard for her. I did the same when I lost my sweet little kitty Midnight. As hard as it may seem, try to remember the good times you had with her, and that will make the passing a littler easier. You will see her again one day. Just know that Scrappy will no longer hurt or suffer. She is in a place of happiness, and is playing with the other little kitties. But she misses you too. One day, the two of you will be together again. Know this, and look forward to that day.  A big hug from me to you.

Rest in peace little angel. Scrappy eternal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank i so much I really do miss her:(

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank u very much I have a vat that thought scrappy was her kitten wen we first got her two years ago

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanx I appreciate it