My baby boy!

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH! Congatulations! I haven't been on for a couple of days. I'm so glad to hear your happy news! What a beautiful, BIG boy!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww...what a sweetheart he looks! Congratulations! He's lovely, well done!

felineorc

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your lovely bouncing baby boy!

He looks adorable - hope he likes it out here in the big wide world now.

Congratulation to daddy too.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!! He is SO cute!!!! Awww... I hope I have one some day... Wishing you and your new bigger family all the very best on this newchapter of your lives!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!
I've been thinking about you & if you'd had him yet, he is incredibly handsome!

I LOVE his name, Noah is on our list of names for our little boy due in September!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks again everyone. Every time I look at him I'm amazed. We had our first check up today and he's doing very well. Eating a lot and sleeping and hardly fussy at all unless he's hungy or dirty. It's really cool to see him awake and trying to look at everything but he's so quiet. He's also finally getting his days and nights straight which we're very happy about.

Wickett actually sat on the couch with is this morning. He still hasnt gotten closer than 6" to little Noah but he'r working up to it. Frankie is still pretending he doesn't exist.
Which is fine with me and I'm trying my best to still give them both some undivided attention each day so they know we still love them too.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend's Mum is a midwife (not sure if you have your own personal ones over there?) but when I'm staying at his house I can be woken up at any hour due to new Mummys callings with questions (she's post-natal care). So I guess what I'm getting at is don't be afraid to ask any questions at anytime!!
Oh and hey you need to change your siggy now too!