My baby boy Sunflower has crossed

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful boy. I'm sending my condolences to you.

It's hard when the people around you don't feel the same way you do. Just come on tcs and we will give you all the support we can. It will get easier as time goes by. Even if the crying seems endless and hard, in the long run it brings relief.

Let yourself mourn at your own speed. Then one day you be remembering him and all the funny, cute and touching things he did will start coming back. You will be able to remember the good things without so much pain.

There are a lot of people here who have lost cats, and know how you feel.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm sorry.

I get where you're coming from as far as no one caring, after all "it's just a cat".

You do what you need to, mourn your baby boy. He's playing happily over the Rainbow Bridge now.
Thank you.
It's getting better now, and my mom was actually more of a help than she was at first with the understanding part of it. She didn't love him as much as I did, but she does know what it's like to lose one of her beloved pets and that helped.

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

I'm so sorry
The garbage certainly isn't the place your baby should be

Be happy and healthy again at the bridge Sunflower, your going to be missed so much

Thank you for the nice words, they mean a lot to me!

Originally Posted by sadieandziggy

I haven't been online for a few days, and have just seen your signature, I admired the picture, and then read the words, so I rushed to the Bridge.

I'm so sorry for the loss of Sunflower, he was such a gorgeous baby.

May he Rest in Peace.
Ziggy will look after him for you.
He was...my precious angel
thank you, and I'm sure Zigs will take care of him there.

Thank you

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful boy. I'm sending my condolences to you.

It's hard when the people around you don't feel the same way you do. Just come on tcs and we will give you all the support we can. It will get easier as time goes by. Even if the crying seems endless and hard, in the long run it brings relief.

Let yourself mourn at your own speed. Then one day you be remembering him and all the funny, cute and touching things he did will start coming back. You will be able to remember the good things without so much pain.

There are a lot of people here who have lost cats, and know how you feel.
I know what you mean...even my friend who had "loved" him so much said she doesn't think she'd cry if she saw him. I think she just loved his fluff instead of Sunflower himself since she had first really wanted Lady before she realised that Sunflower was long hairhaired and Lady was shorthaired. I was going to look to her for support but I apparently got none. TCS is wonderful, though...I've gotten more support here than I have from anyone else.

Thank you so much for all of you kind words, they mean so much to me.

Rest in Peace baby boy. We love you!