My Baby Boy lost his fight to FIP

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glitch~ Meowmy still think of you every day as she opens her computer... she thinks of you often and remember how you had the best purrsonality in the world. She can see you in Eek.. He lets her hold you just like you did. Most of all she wanted to say, that I love you!! Miss ya baby boy! I hope you, Kitten & Moocha are playing happily! See you in my dreams! Also, Make sure to give Peave a warm welcome! He may seem all tough but he's a softy inside, and be on the look out for Toonsis, who will be along real soon...

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well today was different to say the least. My kids babysitter from last summer came over today beings that spring is SUPPOSE to be here and babysitters are once again needed, the first thing she did was ask about "Glitch-ums" as she called him. I told her to look over there, and pointed to his grave and she was devestated. She had no idea he had passed, beings that in the winter its alot harder to go out and about and I dont normally use a babysitter because most of them are in school in the winter. She teared up, and asked me to show her his last pictures, so I did, she cried some more, we hugged and she spent a little time at his grave. She asked me if I buried him with his favorite blanket and I told her I did and that made her feel a little better, but it was hard having to relive it everything to try to explain to her what happened! I made it through and so did she, and I then introduced her to the 2 cats I have gotten since then, and Eek of course reminds her of Glitch, he does me too, and that may have been part of the reason I picked him out!

I feel bad that I didn't tell her when he passed, but I guess I wasn't thinking, and for some reason I really thought she knew. All the other neighbors knew, because they saw me burying him! But since she is 2 houses down and theres a fence in the way she had no clue. It was just unreal, I guess I wasn't expecting her to ask about him. I dont know why I wan't expecting her to ask, but I wasn't. I cried a little, and I look at him everyday. Everytime I open my computer my baby boy is right there looking at me! When I look out my window I can see his grave and sometimes I even think I can see him around the house. He hasn't come to me in my dreams in a long time, I dont know what that means either. Maybe he's too busy playing over the rainbow bridge to bother anymore! I dont know, but I miss him. I realize now that my getting a new cat right away after he passed was me trying to replace the one I had, and that he was completly un replacable, and unforgettable! Everyone who knew him loved him, and everyone will remember him always. Death is the worst part of life. Its that one thing that can make life really really hard. You never know when its going to happen or who its going to affect, and the truth of the matter is sooner or later everyone will be affected by death, and we will grieve again. To Mourn the loss is just something you will never forget, even after saying that I can honestly say that I would rather mourn, that watch him suffer. FIP season is here again, so lets all keep are cats inside and away from the corona virus! It could strike again at anytime, and since so many of us have already been affected, Im not letting my cats out for even a minute this year. I can't feel safe putting them anywhere out there because its so easily transmitted.

I even have trouble letting them look out the windows through screens, worrying that the corona virus is going to fly into my house and take another of my beloved furry family members in a horrid way!

It really doesn't matter to me if anyone reads this or not, it just feels good writing it down. Most of my days are good days, although I sleep with the matching blanket I have of his everynight, so although I think about him everyday, I find his loss easier to deal with know he's over the bridge, at heavens door waiting for me. At first I thought that my heart would never heal, then I realised that I knew my heart would never heal, and have learned to deal with the hole in my heart in his shape. He's happy now, and that makes me happy too! So days have gotten easier, and time has healed some. Tears are still shed, but not as often as before. I know he sent me Jax and Eek to watch over me, as they always do. Life is strange. Life is really strange. If only there was a cure for death...

Amber

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you never forget, the ones we care about.

How i care very much for the ones i have now.
There are still times i think of the ones that,that left before me. Both human & animal.

but there is always room, for another furry one.
does not change how we felt about the one that is gone.
What it comes down to is, The pain and loss we feel, is worth it when they are here with us

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't have said it better!
The time I spent with him was remarkable. He was so unique that I have so many memories to hold on to! Who could ask for anything more...

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how you feel. After I lost Napoleon I swore I was never going to add another cat, but two found me since then and it was right. I still think about him and cry when I weed his garden, and I know he will never be replaced in my heart. But that does not mean I love the others any less, just that he was unique. Love is boundless, so is grief, and we all have to experience both in life.

smallestkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Makes me think of my old siamese,Happy. He got old and had problems i didint understand at that time, my Father put him to sleep when my brother n i went to school one day, came home n he was no place to be found, i didnt talk to my parents for weeks. I was 9 or 10...
Their paws leave prints, that will never be washed away, no matter howmany times you may get another, u dont forget, and knowing i wont forget makes me smile.