My baby Bowser. He only LOOKS mean, I promise! :P

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My goodness!!! He is a gorgeous kitty!!!
I love his coloring, and his eyes are amazing!
And that long fluffy fur....I want to pet him all over!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

This one made me laugh out loud. Remind me ... is there a reason his upper eyelids are like that??? I remember him... but not his story.

ETA: Does the Chi think he/she's a cat??? Love the "paw swat" pic. Usually its the CAT doing the swatting! LOL!
I have no clue what's up with his eyes! I adopted him from a local rescue agency last Halloween. He was the only one in the litter who hadn't been adopted, and he was all alone in a big cage. I went there with intentions of adopting an adult cat (I had been searching for months), but he was so cute and I asked if I could hold him for a minute just for fun. He melted in my arms and started purring louder than I have ever heard, and I carried for the next 20 minutes while he slept in my arms. There was no way I could put him down after that so I had to take him home

I've seen a couple pictures of his litter mates, and they all have normal looking eyes! Bowser's just a weirdo.
The chihuahua acts like a cat, and Bowser acts like a dog lol! Unfortunately he belongs to my old roommate, and I moved out in the summer. They got to see each other a couple weeks ago and they played forever. I think the dog was kind of surprised at how big Bowser had gotten though.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can't help it - I need to post more kitten pictures! Lol

Standing on my friend's back the day I brought him home.

He's been friends with everybody since day one.

and one from the other day when I was playing with my webcam, because it makes me die laughing every time I see it

and yes, his teeth are too big for his mouth!