My babies

Proud Furbaby Mum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello to all the beautiful fur baby parents. I would like to introduce to you my fur baby family.
1. Grey and white - Hector 13yrs old. He is gentle, loving and the first to make friends with new fur babies.
2. Brown with black striping, a white chest and socks. Angus is stocky likes to keep to himself 60% of the time. The rest of the time, he spends racing around the house playing catch. His eyes are full of expression and always convey how he is feeling.
3. Our almost 3yr old white with brown patches. Nicklaus is super affectionate, likes to sit on his dad’s shoulder and drape across his chest right up close to his dad’s face. His meow is still kittenish, but his size is large. He dwarfs our other cats.
4.Chocolate and ginger little girl. Gretel is tiny but fully grown. Her fur is super soft like sable with a very fluffy expressive tail. She hates to be picked up but does jump up and demand snuggles. She is a true Princess with a don’t mess with me, attitude.
😻Our fur babies are the light in our lives. Such a precious gift 💝 We love our babies so much😻

Attachments

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your beautiful fur family. They are adorable I can see why you are smitten with each and every one of them.
:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::hearthrob:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
hello-cat-text-card-vector-illustration-funny-style-cats-characters-welcome-poster-black-white...jpg
to you, Hector, Angus, Nicklaus and Gretel, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
40c928a6580f30ff3a9e28234e3abab4.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Beautiful kitties you've got there :redheartpump: :hearthrob: Do post more photos of them and we have special threads here just for Hector and Nicklaus here in bi-color-kitties-only.85808 and for Angus here in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and for Gretel here in post-pics-of-calicos-tortieshells-and-orange-cats-here.303458 and many fun threads here in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitties are up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and your gorgeous family! I'm totally kittensmitten with Gretel, and a glance at my avatar will tell you why!

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
:redheartpump::hearthrob:
oh my! Such beautiful cats! Love them all, particularly Hector!

Welcome to you and your adorable kitties!!! Keep the pictures coming!!