My babies

lalisbk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I just wanted to post photos of my babies and see what everyone thinks.
I have an older siamese looking cat named Sophie, I got from a shelter a long time ago. Then there is a black tiger stripped fluffy one, Misti. If anyone has read my other post, I actually found her outside a long with her siblings. I found them all homes and decided to keep her. Soon after her last sibling went to her new home, Misti started looking sad and bored not having a playmate so we adopted another baby, Ella. She's a white fluffy kitten.
Misti and Ella love each other and misti has started to eat again. [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Also the vet told me she thinks Misti is about 10weeks. She is very big for her age and Ella is 8 weeks and only half the size of Misti. Misti isn't so much taller, just bigger I guess lol. Bigger head, bigger paws. Maybe the vet is wrong? Or she will just be a big cat?
Any idea on what type of cats they could be from or what to call them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lalisbk

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh and ignore my walls. We are in the middle of reprinting lol

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
The point is a look alike old type siamese.  The tabby is a decently look alike of a Maine Coon.  As he seems to be big kitten, he perhaps  has some recent part of a real MCO, if he continues to be big??

The whitie is a look alike of the  Shirazi Persian, quite common in the south west Asia / arabic countries there.

Good luck!