My babies are completely off their breakfast "kibble"

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so proud of myself!  My babies are now kibble free.  I only gave it in the morning mixed with organic canned chicken because my Phoebe has problems with wet food gravies.  (It tears up her tummy and gives her terrible tummy aches and diarrhea.)  Anyway, I finally found a wet food she can eat with no problems!! 

http://www.petco.com/product/115806/Natures-Variety-Instinct-Grain-Free-Canned-Cat-Food.aspx

They like the duck & rabbit ones the best!!  So now their breakfast is as good for them as their dinner... Oh and I added a lunch time in, as well.  So, 3 meals a day and all very healthy and good and no kibble!! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

p3 and the king

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They just tried the vinison one a few minutes ago... They liked it fine.  But their faves are definitely the duck and rabbit ones!
 I thought they'd LOVE the vinison because TOTW was vinison... But oh well... Different brands have different tastes I guess?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You will find that not all the cats will eat the same thing. Unfortunately, I found that out pretty quickly when I switched them to canned and then raw. It would make life so much easier if they would eat the same thing, but it is not a perfect world :lol3: I also found out too, that just because they liked rabbit by one manufacturer they hated it from another. My cats hated the Duck and the beef. But liked the venison and the rabbit. Yeah - three meals a day is for the best IMO - all at the same time, on schedule. Cats love their daily routines.