My Awesome Mall of America Trip! (Photos)

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now how did I miss this thread? I was wondering how your trip went! Love the pics! I'm SOOOOO jealous! I want to go now!!!! Maybe when (and if) I get some vacation next year we will take a few days and go.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Now how did I miss this thread? I was wondering how your trip went! Love the pics! I'm SOOOOO jealous! I want to go now!!!! Maybe when (and if) I get some vacation next year we will take a few days and go.
Its so awesome there, you almost have to take 2 full days to go thru the whole thing. We were there for about 6 hours and we were SO rushed and we were with about 15 people, which I would NEVER do again! I'd rather just go with a friend. There is so much that you want to see, and its so big that you end up losing people you came with cuz not everyone had been there!
It was an experience...to say the least!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
I went to the MoA when it first opened. I have never in my life seenanything like it. It is one of the things all of my friends have on the list to do when they come visit me after I move lol. I know exactly what you mean when you said you legs hurt lol. BUT ITS SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!