My attack cat was attacked! Rambling sry!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HIP HOORAY!!! Is she home yet??? How is she acting at home?? I bet u are soooo tempted to just kiss and cuddle her to make up for all the time she was separated from u and for her suffering but u can't due to all her wounds!!
I will continue with sending her "get well" vibes! Grin.

PLS let us know how it is going with her...

BE SURE to KEEP HER INSIDE..
Try some of the things mentioned by some of the members regarding this. It really worked with my cats. Now I can open the door and not worry about them darting out. They will hover nearby but not go out because they know they're not supposed to.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white dragon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yay!

i brought her home yesterday morn!
And she is acting like nothing even happend!
She is acting like her old self again. But jeeze she got fat from the vet food lol.
She still has the gaping wound in her tail, but it is healing fast.

And, when I went to pick her up, I really thought it was goping to be about 600.0 for the whole thing, a week there and all the stuff they did to her and the meds ect.

And I thought it was going to be alot b/c when I took her and he didn'y know it weas that bad, he told me it was going to be 218.0....

But when I went and got her, the bill for everything was only 242.69!

And they took the greatest care of her. they were all so wonderful!
And the vet he told me yesterday when i was in the office with him "I just have to let you know, you have a very good cat there..." And I said "i know. She is the best" lol

I have decided that I am going to change my major when I do get back to school. I would like to be a vet, these people at my vet have inspired me with the way that they handle the aniamls.. Yes they are THAT good over there lol.

Ohhhhh i am so glad she is home!

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is FANASTIC!!!!! I'm glad to hear that she's acting like herself! I'd LOVE to see some pics of her posted here! (HINT HINT)

Also GLAD to hear that the costs were a lot lower than u expected! Sounds like u have a GREAT VET!!

Glad to hear that ur experience with the vet has inspired u to change ur major and work with animals!

Continuing to send Bast "get well" vibes!