My Addition To The Rainbow Bridge

Pook

Litterbox Queen
Young Cat
Purraise
This is dedicated to all the euthanized kittens, puppies, dogs and cats, in shelters or worse, who never knew a human to care for them and never had a chance for a forever home.

On this side of Heaven is a place called the Rainbow Bridge. All animals, no matter who, go there. For some who have never known a loved one, who never had an owner, still hope maybe on this side to know kindness.

Yes, the Rainbow Bridge is there, but something is missing.

Then it happens.

The human meeting her pets in a joyous reunion, sees the others without anyone.

She understands. She calls to others who are crossing the Bridge, and they understand.

Not only do they meet with their precious pets, but they also meet with these lost and unloved pets, and give them the love they never knew.

Now they are loved! They know joy!

Now as we pass over the Rainbow Bridge, we take them with us along with our pets, and now they know the love and the touch of a person, the love of a human, and these lost ones are now found ...

By us.

Their little souls are truly happy now, and we know we have done the right thing, so here we go.

We all cross together, and there is nothing but joy awaiting us.

Now we understand all are loved, all are found, and the Rainbow Bridge is our route to complete joy.

So here we are, in complete joy and where we need to be.

We have crossed, and the message is sent to others who come behind us.

They too will start the journey of love.

Purrs
Pook

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pook

Litterbox Queen
Young Cat
Purraise
I brought this here from another pet forum I belong to. Sorry for the mess, I hope as I share this, it is taken well.

Purrs
Pook

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cried through the whole thing, as I always do when I think of those 'lost' animals who have never known love. Thank you for reminding us that though we can't save them all, we mean the world to those we do love and take care of.
I pray each and every one of us can take a moment to reflect on the plight of the unloved, the homeless, the abandoned..... find pity in our hearts to try to help those we can, and send comfort and prayers to those we cannot......
I wish to let each and every 'caregiver', shelter worker, rescuer, and foster family know taht they are greatly appreciated and I want to thank them for their tireless dedication to those who so desperately need them. May God truly bless and reward them all!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pook

Litterbox Queen
Young Cat
Purraise
I thank you all. Thank you all for recognizing this which I felt so dearly.

Purrs
Pook