My 5 month old kitten is pretty small and i want to know what he looks like as well.

akithekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is 5 months old but he's small, is he going to grow any more? He had this shirt that he's had and wore for the last 3 months and he still isn't grown out of it yet. Also I want to know what type of cat he looks like. He had a massive amount of fur between his toes, his tail is really huge and fluffy and its confusing. His name is Aki by the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aki is adorable! Yes. He will continue to grow. When he is one year old he will have done the equivalent growth of a human to the teenage years! Now keep in mind that even though he will continue to grow, he may never be "big" and that is OK. As long as he is healthy and happy, that's what matters. My 2 Persian females are on the small to lower end of average in size. Lily is about 7 pounds and her sister Sophie is smaller at about 5 pounds. That's just how they are. I suspect that it has to do with the fact that they are from a backyard breeder and she/he just let then "have at it" to make as many kitten as possible to maximize profits. A reputable breeder would never do such a thing.

smile123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I don't know what breed he could be but he's very handsome ;)
Did you make the shirt yourself or did you buy it?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
His body fur isnt very long, but with this fur between toes, and fluffy tail, he is at least a medium hair.  Wait to the winter season, the fur should grow longer then.   :)

Handsome fellow.   And being a little shirt?  No problem,  Kissinger was shorter than his wife, it didnt bothered him any.   :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

akithekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I don't know what breed he could be but he's very handsome ;)
Did you make the shirt yourself or did you buy it?

Actually I bought it as a joke kinda and he's worn it ever since. =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

akithekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His body fur isnt very long, but with this fur between toes, and fluffy tail, he is at least a medium hair.  Wait to the winter season, the fur should grow longer then.   :)

Handsome fellow.   And being a little short?  No problem,  Kissinger was shorter than his wife, it didnt bothered him any.   :)

Oh autocorrect got to that, its supposed to be shirt not short. And yeah I thought he might be a medium as well.