My 3 Week Old Kitten Won’t Poop!

APersonInNeed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so basically my Kitten won’t poop yes I stimulate him but for some reason he doesn’t poop he hasn’t pooped for a week says my Sister (His Previous Owner) and recently he’s been bitting me randomly. And yes he pees, and also mews a lot, but won’t poop! I need help if you have any info on this happening to you and you have experience please take time from your day to help me..

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
He should be eating every two hours,

download.png

He might not be pooping simply because he needs to be fed more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

APersonInNeed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He should be eating every two hours,

View attachment 245938

He might not be pooping simply because he needs to be fed more.
Oh that’s when my sister has him when I do I feed him evey 2 and a half.. and when I once over stuffed him with milk he didn’t poop only peed a lot..

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Try increasing the amount he is eating and frequency. He should be eating as much and as frequently as he wants. If he is nipping you can try offering some wet kitten food to see if he will take it.

If he still doesn't poop he should see a vet to make sure there is nothing physically wrong.

APersonInNeed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try increasing the amount he is eating and frequency. He should be eating as much and as frequently as he wants. If he is nipping you can try offering some wet kitten food to see if he will take it.

If he still doesn't poop he should see a vet to make sure there is nothing physically wrong.
Good idea! Thanks I’ll use it!

APersonInNeed

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

And yes he was pouncing on my hand and biting it randomly

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What happened to this kitten’s mother? Does your sister have her?