My 1st exposure to the legal system

gailail

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

all i can say that his punishment was too low, what goes around comes around and someone will most likely hurt his family with a shot gun too. ONLY THEN he will learn his lesson.

But atleast he got some punishment, and i admire you for standing up to a neighbour.
i hope no one hurts hes family with a shot gun either i do understand what ya saying that ares pets are our family

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad this is over for you Gail. Now you can rest assured that you did EVERYTHING possible for your beloved Sheba.

I am very glad his family was there to see both sides of the story. Though they may not have reacted in court, I hope that at least one of them heard you.

And bless you for planning to donate the restitution to a good cause. You are a hero to catlovers everywhere! Major hugs to you!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bought a nice bottle of sauvignon blanc and toasted to Sheba.
There is an article in the local newpaper this morning however a few details where incorrect. Oh well. I have to watch for letters to the editor for the next week and read what people say.

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts and words.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

{{{{HUGS}}}} Gail! So glad that things went smoothly, and although it won't bring Sheba back, I'll bet she's standing over at the RB leading a giant round of applause for her meowmy!
Couldn't have said it better.

RIP wee Sheba

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gail, you have been so very brave through all of this and I don't know if I could do it.
Sweet Angel Sheba must be so proud of you. I know everyone at TCS is