My 16 week old kitten is limping, lethargic, won't eat, and has a fever. Help!!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I agree that she should stay with you.

An older adult cat would be different, and would be much less stressed in her own home but without you there, but for a young kid she will do fine on the trip.

If the other kitten does get sick you need to know it will be cared for to get it through the virus fine.

If you call the vet who saw October and said you have the other kitten but will be going away and need to be prepared in case, the vet may agree and give you another box of clavamox in case.

Only charging for the med rather than another office visit too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morganj1024

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks again all!! More good news: October seems to be getting back to normal!! She's been playing more, still not 100% but getting more energy! So glad my little girl is getting better!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

morganj1024

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My little kitten, October, just got over being sick. She's now back to her old playful and lovey self, except she has been obnoxiously clingy and needy since she was sick!
She follows me everywhere and won't stop meowing until I pick her up. Is this maybe because she got so much attention when she was sick?
I'm not upset by it just wasn't sure if it was normal. Also, we have to go out of town for a few days but our friend is watching our home and other two kitties, do you think us being gone a few days will be bad for her?
She's about 4 months old.

Last edited:

scrappy101

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Maybe if u don't give as much attention but u do play with her she will stop but if not I think u should take her with u

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
We had previously recommended that you take this kitten with you since she was unwell and still taking meds.

Last edited by a moderator: