My 11 Cats Having A Catnip Party!!!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I owe you a steak dinner for posting this link! So much love and WIN in that thread.
Kreatorcat Kreatorcat - Isn't that a wonderful thread? There are some real beauties on TCS, but that might be my favourite of all time. Here's another, though it's rather long:

meet Buggy

The journal of a novice feral cat caretaker - @bigbadbass - and The Bug, who, against all odds, eventually came inside, to become part of a Family in a Forever Home.

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
/\ Another great thread! I love a feel-good story. Stuff like this is what life is about. Thanks again,my friend.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peace Love Rescue Cats! Peace Love Rescue Cats! heh, don't let 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine kid you. talk about a feline (or two, or five or ....) that has a human comPLETELY wrapped around it's paws LOL
EDIT, --OR is trying to tell his human that he needs to be entered into an MMA wrestling tourney
Furballsmom Furballsmom - Baloney! Most of these cats just pushed their way in, and the only reason I built the guest house for Black Friday and Clawed-Ya was because I needed to use the other building - and the only reason that I brought those two into the main house was because I needed some place for Miró when she showed up, and I was too cheap to build a new wing on the guest house.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Most of mine all come from the same colony. I moved into this area about 7 years ago with just one cat, The Mu, who I'd found as a feral kitten living under my old apartment building. This area is very rural and local people had been feeding the cats for years, so they were already fairly friendly for feral cats. I got them all TNR'd and re-homed a lot of the tamer kittens. The very feral ones stayed as farm cats and the semi ferals came to live with me.

The Mu will be 10 in August and the youngest, Fynn, will be celebrating his third birthday a few days before that.

I also have a couple of lucky finds. The Forest Cat, in my banner below, must be around 4 years old now. I found him dumped in the woods near here. Toby and Little Boy were both very friendly kittens that mysteriously appeared on my door step. You know how it is once people find out you take in unwanted cats.

:rolleyes3:

I guess some of your cats must be litter mates? I love those two big white ones with the ginger tails.

:loveeyes:
Awww, Norachan, that's wonderful. I have a special love for feral cats. All of my babies were rescued but aren't feral but when I moved to my current rental house, about 3.5 years ago, I found out the area has a population of feral cats. Thankfully they were already TNR'd. Anyways as soon as I moved here a feral cat that I named Rose chose me! She came by to my backdoor every single night, sometimes twice a night for food. So I built her a cat shelter right by the backdoor. It took her a year to trust it but after a year she started using it to sleep in. I Loved Rose so much. She was super feral though, it these few years I've known her I've never been able to touch her. So I respect her boundaries. She would roll around though, when I came to feed her. We had a special relationship. Anyways I haven't seen her in 4 months because the people who live across the backalley from me let their cat roam and he chases her away. But I know she's Ok because she's gone back to eating at the neighbours house across the street. She was born under their deck in March 2010 and a year later in March 2011 she had kittens, so they contacted a rescue and got them all spayed and neutered. 4 of her kittens were friendly so they were all adopted. The neighbours across the street adopted 2. 1 was super feral like Rose so they TNR'd them and they leave out food for them. I miss Rose but I'm glad to know she's still being taken care of.

Sorry, long explanation but the point is I Love Feral cats and I'm happy you adopted all the friendly ones. That's super wonderful and warms my heart! <3

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Peace Love Rescue Cats! Peace Love Rescue Cats! heh, don't let 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine kid you. talk about a feline (or two, or five or ....) that has a human comPLETELY wrapped around it's paws LOL
EDIT, --OR is trying to tell his human that he needs to be entered into an MMA wrestling tourney
LOL, it sounds like 1CatOverTheLine loves them very much! I get the joking though, sometimes I call my babies little monsters. ;)

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! The most i've ever had at one time is 4..now with 1 and claiming to be a crazy cat lady still....what do people with 11 and 22 cats say about single cat households? Lol

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was thinking about you earlier, I was hoping you didn't feel like we'd hijacked your thread :paranoid:
OMG, not at all. I'm enjoying hearing about other big feline families!!! <3

Beautiful rescue family! Thank you for opening your heart and home to these babies and for sharing them with us!
Awww, Thank You! They fill my life with Love! <3

It's good to know that Rose and all of her family are being cared for.

:heartshape:
Yes, I'm Happy 4 of her babies were adopted and her and her other baby get food from across the street. I hope I get to see Rose again though, I really miss her.

Wow! The most i've ever had at one time is 4..now with 1 and claiming to be a crazy cat lady still....what do people with 11 and 22 cats say about single cat households? Lol

Ha ha, I used to just live with 2 cats for years. It doesn't matter if you live with 1 cat or 22 cats, if you Love them with all your heart then you are a crazy cat lady, in a good way!!! :)

I suspect that most of us would say, "how wonderful that this kitty has a good home."

Yes, exactly! :)