My 11 Cats Having A Catnip Party!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi 1CatOverTheLine, Thank You for the Welcome! Lol, yes I live with 11 cats because I used to foster for an animal rescue. Most of them were the ones that no one adopted so I adopted them myself. They are the little loves of my life! <3

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi 1CatOverTheLine, Thank You for the Welcome! Lol, yes I live with 11 cats because I used to foster for an animal rescue. Most of them were the ones that no one adopted so I adopted them myself. They are the little loves of my life! <3
Peace Love Rescue Cats! Peace Love Rescue Cats! - Oh, rats; you have an excuse.

;)

Eventually we'll need proper introductions to all of yours. Here then, meet mine:

elevennamed.jpg

Perhaps Norachan Norachan will join us in welcoming you. She has twenty-two - and you know what they say about people with twenty-two rescue cats, don't you?

Daft - they're just plain daft!

They're very, very lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Laura,you are my kinda person! Kudos to you for fostering,then being mama to all those sweethearts! That's the kinda home I wish I could have. My ex is gonna be so jealous of you when she sees this thread,it's what she wants too.

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Peace Love Rescue Cats! Peace Love Rescue Cats! If you look really close at 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine ' s post about those 22 cats, you'll see some very small text towards the bottom LoL
Oh, lol, I missed that! Thanks! I guess we're all a bit crazy! ;)

Laura,you are my kinda person! Kudos to you for fostering,then being mama to all those sweethearts! That's the kinda home I wish I could have. My ex is gonna be so jealous of you when she sees this thread,it's what she wants too.
Aww, Thanks very much. Ha ha, well let her know there's always cats in rescue that need fostering or adopting! :)

It sounds like this is definitely the place for crazy cat people to chat! :)

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Hi Peace Love Rescue Cats! Peace Love Rescue Cats! Welcome to TCS.

:hithere:

Your cats all look very healthy and happy, lucky kitties to get adopted by you.

I have 22 rescue cats. Only 22 now, my last litter of rescue kittens were all re-homed last month. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your cats.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine There seems to be a typo in your post. Has one of the cats been on the keyboard again? Don't worry, I'll fix it for you.

:p

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I have 22 rescue cats. Only 22 now, my last litter of rescue kittens were all re-homed last month. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your cats.

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine There seems to be a typo in your post. Has one of the cats been on the keyboard again? Don't worry, I'll fix it for you.

Norachan Norachan - You know that you are incredibly daft lucky - but that's not the real reason that we Love you so dearly.

Forest Cat is the real reason.

So... is there another batch of fosters in your future?

Peace Love Rescue Cats!

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Hi Norachan!

Thank You! Wow, 22 rescue cats, that's Amazing! I don't normally "meet" people who live with double the amount I live with. I have many friends in the rescue community that live with 10+ cats. It's nice knowing there are many people with families like mine!

What are the age ranges of your crew? My babies ages range from 7 yrs to 17 yrs old. The 17yr old turns 18 in 2 months.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Most of mine all come from the same colony. I moved into this area about 7 years ago with just one cat, The Mu, who I'd found as a feral kitten living under my old apartment building. This area is very rural and local people had been feeding the cats for years, so they were already fairly friendly for feral cats. I got them all TNR'd and re-homed a lot of the tamer kittens. The very feral ones stayed as farm cats and the semi ferals came to live with me.

The Mu will be 10 in August and the youngest, Fynn, will be celebrating his third birthday a few days before that.

I also have a couple of lucky finds. The Forest Cat, in my banner below, must be around 4 years old now. I found him dumped in the woods near here. Toby and Little Boy were both very friendly kittens that mysteriously appeared on my door step. You know how it is once people find out you take in unwanted cats.

:rolleyes3:

I guess some of your cats must be litter mates? I love those two big white ones with the ginger tails.

:loveeyes:

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise