My 10th tattoo & Dana's second.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kailie - your brother sounds very talented and quite busy. $120.00/hour is the going rate around here too. Am working on a "kitty" tattoo

Anita - VERY COOL tat!!!!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

Yep, we've thought about it but can't really agree on anything as we both have very different tastes when it comes to tattoos. Maybe eventually.
That's Gary and I.

Doubt a tattoo is in my near future as we don't have the money for it, but I really want a kitty tattoo. The idea I had was the concept of a charm bracelet, where each "charm" is the face of one of our kitties. I have small bones though, so small wrists, and I don't know if it would work very well. The best tattoo artists around here (that we've found) are good with large art, not smaller, more delicate things. After Lauren got Wilbur's pawprint on her forearm, I was thinking of using one paw from each kitty to have the paws walk around my arm.

morningrl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One block shy of Crazyville, West Virginia
Very nice tattoo... I've been wanting to get one for years on my foot but everyone keeps telling me how bad that'll hurt and I chicken out. My daughter just got her 6th and it is a flower that I drew for her.

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ehh, tattoos aren't my thing, but those are nicely done.

Don't the colors fade quicker than the blue/black, though?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by morningrl

Very nice tattoo... I've been wanting to get one for years on my foot but everyone keeps telling me how bad that'll hurt and I chicken out. My daughter just got her 6th and it is a flower that I drew for her.

Absolutely beautiful!!
If I had a body like that I'd get one there too!
Unfortunately all of the skin in that area is damaged from my extreme weight loss. I don't have one on my foot yet either, but when I do, I'll let you know how it goes.

Callista, tattoos certainly aren't for everyone.
I get that. As for the colors fading quicker, not if they're done correctly! Plus if I ever need any touch ups, I just call my brother and he fixes me right up.