My 10 year old cat

Kittie lady 3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello I need some advice So i have 3 kitties 2 blue Russian and 1 domestic shorthair my blue Russian r 8 months old there good cats my domestic shorthair is who i need help with she is 10 years of as of yesterday she eats wet food and dry food but it's like she does not know when to stop eating anything I give she would eat to she throw up wet or dry I leave the dry food out for all the cats to eat my oldest cat would try to eat the whole bowl and throw up like 3 times then eat more when I give them wet food she will eat hers then try to eat the other cats food I don't know y she acts like she starving or eat like it's your last meal when there is always dry food out and I give wet food 4 times a day in treats she always eats in eats to she throw up what do you think this can be do you think I need to change food brand we use friskies in 9 lives

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
They throw up from eating too fast or the food ingredients. Dry food they are more likely to at too fast. Friskies and 9 lives are not good brands. Check out catfooddb.com
Fancy feast classics is better. For a 10 yr old cat she is more likely to have food sensitivities so mostly wet. Dry has too many fillers. Always check the ingredients. No fish,a likely allergin

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats are fed 3x a day. I watch them eat because my 8 her old cat will try to eat the others food and throw up. She is fed small portions many times a day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittie lady 3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They throw up from eating too fast or the food ingredients. Dry food they are more likely to at too fast. Friskies and 9 lives are not good brands. Check out catfooddb.com
Fancy feast classics is better. For a 10 yr old cat she is more likely to have food sensitivities so mostly wet. Dry has too many fillers. Always check the ingredients. No fish,a likely allergin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kittie lady 3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you I found some Fancy feast senior 7 plus I'm going to try that with the mat I hope it helps