Munchkin Cat Pregnant? So Confused 🙀

StephieMarie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I fostered a cat who did not look pregnant at all. I brought her home in a cat carrier and as soon as I opened it, she darted. When I finally got her calmed down enough to be with me, I thought she must have already had the kittens somewhere because she really didn't seem pregnant at all the rescue had told me she was nearly due. I searched all over and freaked out thinking I had already lost the kittens. But the cat went into labor that night and had a healthy kitten in the box I set up for her. She even brought the kitten to me and put in on my chest the next morning. I included a picture of the cat just before she had her kitten.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KymKC

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I fostered a cat who did not look pregnant at all. I brought her home in a cat carrier and as soon as I opened it, she darted. When I finally got her calmed down enough to be with me, I thought she must have already had the kittens somewhere because she really didn't seem pregnant at all the rescue had told me she was nearly due. I searched all over and freaked out thinking I had already lost the kittens. But the cat went into labor that night and had a healthy kitten in the box I set up for her. She even brought the kitten to me and put in on my chest the next morning. I included a picture of the cat just before she had her kitten.
Oh Wow!!! Thanks so much for responding with that 👍 Today is a No she's not day...she & the Dad run around the house like maniacs in the morning after their canned food. I'm thinking she can't be pregnant & run that fast & crazy. Tomorrow I'll probably think she's pregnant again. And she looks just like your cat as far as not showing 🙀 Thanks Again

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KymKC

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
UPDATE 🙀 Thank You So Much to all of you that responded to my post!!! Cat went 9 weeks & hasn't come back in heat was my concern.
Well yesterday 2 days shy of 9 weeks Dream came back in heat. All the research I did said within 2-3 weeks they come back in heat...that's why I was so confused. Hopefully this helps someone who's having the same issues. Thanks again 😸