Muffin is Gone

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I had bought matching outfits for Mattie and Muffin for Christmas pictures. When Muffin got so sick, we went ahead and took his picture in November. I found this on hubby's computer. He never showed it to me. Rest sweetly, my dear Muffin. You live forever in my heart.

Last edited:

snugglecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I had bought matching outfits for Mattie and Muffin for Christmas pictures. When Muffin got so sick, we went ahead and took his picture in November. I found this on hubby's computer. He never showed it to me. Rest sweetly, my dear Muffin. You live forever in my heart.
What a handsome boy. He was so lucky to know that kind of love. I hope Mattie is doing okay, I know how hard it is for the ones left behind.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks jcat and snugglecat. Muffin was a great cat. He will be forever missed. I haven't seen him again since the incident I wrote of in the opening post here. But I am expecting to. Mattie is doing some better now. She gave us a scare when she stopped eating. But that has passed. She is lonely and begs to be inside with us. At night, I hold her on my lap in the living room and let her spend time with us. I don't rub or pet her then because of his allergy. But she snuggles on my lap under a blanket and never tries to move. She still looks around whenever she can here in the house. I believe she thinks Muffin is living in here with us. I did take a picture of her too with her outfit on. She hated it.

Last edited:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OMG, I can't believe I never saw this thread.  I am SO SORRY for your loss.  I know how much he meant to you
, and I am so glad that he has visited you.  It's good that Mattie is doing better.  Cats do have a way of changing and becoming more loving when they lose someone in the household.

Rest in Peace,
Muffin

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad you got a visit from Muffin; letting you know that he is OK. These kinds of experiences really mean a lot.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks mrsgreenjeans and peaches08. Things don't seem right without Muffin. But I am really getting more time with Mattie now and that is a good thing. It was exhausting taking care of Muffin.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you angels mommy and nurse angel.

Last edited: