Mr.Clean Magic Eraser ***RAVE***

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love them too! When I worked in the daycare a while back, they gave one to every teacher and we used them 24/7 i swear!!! Those are excellent at removing Sharpie off of laminated things
among everything else

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never tried it. Judging from the commercials it looks like they have to apply a good amount of pressure and scrubbing to get rid of the dirt/grime.

I use Fantastik and a cloth and it works really fast and there is no effort.

Do you have to scrub as hard as it looks on the tv?

lisakmusco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Okay, I bought this magic eraser thing to assist with my premove cleaning, and It it THE BEST thing since sliced bread!! Literally!!

It cleans anything and everything! I got my tub sparkling white again, AND got rid of all the scuff marks on my walls and cupboards!

Seriously, I will always have these around, they really are like magic!
Yeah, I love it too. It is so fantastic.
I had gotten a free sample of one a long time ago, and it sat and sat and sat in my cabinet. Every now and then I would look at it but I kept on putting off trying it. I guess I didn't want to waste it or be disappointed. Then, I was cleaning the boat one day and there were some marks I couldn't get out and I finally decided to give the Magic Eraser a try. It was amazing. I immediately went out and bought more and use them all the time now.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazyforinfo

Did anyone's eraser fall apart very easily into tiny pieces?
yup they always seem to do that (there's a heavy duty one out there that holds up a bit better than the regular ones- maybe you could give one of those a try
)

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've never tried it. Judging from the commercials it looks like they have to apply a good amount of pressure and scrubbing to get rid of the dirt/grime.

I use Fantastik and a cloth and it works really fast and there is no effort.

Do you have to scrub as hard as it looks on the tv?
Not really, it's just amazing what they will remove. I need a BIG one to put n my flat bottomed mop

sydney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OMG I love it too! I dicovered it a while ago, removed every smudge and stain from my walls, its amazing. Highly recommend it for anyone who doesnt have one, especially people with big dogs who tend to get paw prints and dirt marks on the walls, and great for those with children!