Mr and Mrs Smith movie?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know how many people have stopped liking angelina jollie and brad pitt but ive just seen a preview on tv (it comes out here on the 21st)

I know that in america it comes out a few weeks before hand.
Have any of you seen it? If so what do you think of it?

I know most of you wont be able to answer me right away because of Harry potter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought it was a good movie. I am not going to let an actors personal life judge on weather i will or will not go see a movie. There are alot more things like what happened happening in the world...they just arent famous people. I personaly think Pitt and Jolie are both good actors.

The movie was good. not great, not award winning. But defiently worth seeing. and funny.

royalenchntrss

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I dotn hate them i think its great if theyre dating and i dont believe the rumors that angelina was why jen and ben broke up! BUT I really want to see their movie. Its looks really good even John wants to see it and its plus they both are good looking!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've actually never liked Angelina Jolie (no, that's not to say I haven't liked any of her movies) and Mr. and Mrs. Smith appealed to me at a "I'll wait and rent it...but not spend my money on it in the theater" level. So, I haven't seen it and not too many people I know saw it either. I think it's been out here for a month or so?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah well im not spending my money here because i rather watch it in english so i will wait untill it comes out on dvd also.
Unless im in frankfurt at the end of the month i might go and watch it there, They have an english theatre.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DH and I saw it, and I have to tell you it was just hilarious. Going into it, you realize it will be silly. What a goofy concept, married spies trying to kill each other. But there was a lot of laughter from everyone in the crowd.

There were a lot of just funny scenes. I just really enjoyed it.

My favorite line was "I told you I saw your Dad on Fantasy Island!" Of course I had to explain it to my 16 y/o ds who went to see it with a bunch of his friends. Fwan, are you too young to remember the TV show Fantasy Island? I'm not!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

DH and I saw it, and I have to tell you it was just hilarious. Going into it, you realize it will be silly. What a goofy concept, married spies trying to kill each other. But there was a lot of laughter from everyone in the crowd.

My favorite line was "I told you I saw your Dad on Fantasy Island!" Of course I had to explain it to my 16 y/o ds who went to see it with a bunch of his friends. Fwan, are you too young to remember the TV show Fantasy Island? I'm not!
I don't remember it (22 year old here). I'm thinking it was already off the air by the time I was born. I would be lost at that part as well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

maybe! im only about to be 19 (well..a month and a half away)

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fantasy Island ran from 1978 to 1984 on ABC. No one was watching it by 1984!

Each week two guests came to "Fantasy Island" to get their wish/fantasy fulfilled. Their mysterious host, the debonair and suave white-suited Mr. Roarke, would do the sometimes impossible and grant them their wishes...but there was always some twist to the fantasy, letting the guest learn something about themselves or get something they weren't expecting. Best remembered for the presence of Herve Villechaize as the diminuitive "Tattoo" and his cry of "De plane! De plane!" the show proved popular enough to go the distance and then spawn a brief revival/remake in the 1990s.

http://www.tv.com/fantasy-island/sho...full_summary=1

Well, anyone as old as me, which is old enough to have kids your age, may find that line amusing! (Oldest dd is 22 y/o!) Hope you enjoy the movie whenever you get to see it!

erinandseamus

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I enjoyed it. I found it entertaining and funny. I'd see it again.

And I like Angelina Jolie. I think she tries very hard to do good things for the refugees and poor of the world.

jakkies

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I absolutely loved it
I went in expecting a fun action movie and was pleasantly surprised at how much I laughed. I will buy the dvd for my home collection.