Mp3 Player?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm looking to buy a reasonably priced MP3 player. I've looked on Amazon and Walmart but don't have a clue as to which is better. I've read the reviews, but honestly, I think some of those are paid persons. I've bought things with 5 star reviews and they suck.

All I need is something where I can download my music, either from a USB or my computer, and it will play for awhile.

Do any of you have experience with a MP3 player that you would or would not recommend?
Or, even an MP4. And is there a difference between those two?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is the one I have Clip Sport MP3 Player | SanDisk It's cheap I think I paid either 29 or 39 dollars for it. I use it to listen to audio books at work. It's simple to use, necessary for me. I borrow audio books from the library and then sync them to it through media player on my laptop. I have downloaded some large books on it and there was still plenty of room left on it. It is supposed to last 24 hours on a charge. I think that is probably true because I have listened to it for as many as 3 days at work before charging it. It doesn't take very long to charge either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is the one I have Clip Sport MP3 Player | SanDisk It's cheap I think I paid either 29 or 39 dollars for it. I use it to listen to audio books at work. It's simple to use, necessary for me. I borrow audio books from the library and then sync them to it through media player on my laptop. I have downloaded some large books on it and there was still plenty of room left on it. It is supposed to last 24 hours on a charge. I think that is probably true because I have listened to it for as many as 3 days at work before charging it. It doesn't take very long to charge either.
It looks good. Does it come with the cables necessary to transfer your music. I've never owned one so I don't know how they work.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One quick question if you don't mind denice denice
I checked this out and could not find anything about recharging the battery.

Does it come with a cord to recharge? All anything says is that is has a rechargeable battery. Never mentions if it comes with a cord. Is this separate?

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It comes with a short USB cable to attach it to a computer. That is how you charge it as well as transfer things to it. It also comes with a set of earbuds but they are very cheap, I had problems with mine not fitting in my ears right. I bought another set of earbuds to use with it.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have some mini speakers that I used with my Walkman, so they should plug in there nicely.