Mp3 player: what do you have?

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
120GB iPod.... love it - got everything in it... movies, photos, music, podcasts... just love it.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I use my Envy2 for music...I have the storage card for an extra 2 gb (im going to get a 4gb card soon) and it holds all my songs and photos on there and then makes easy transfer from the computer to the phone or the other way around since Im always putting pics onto my comp for here...

kscatlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a red ipod nano 8gb. I LOVE it. It's engraved from my husband. I really wanted a red one, but Jon kept telling me they don't make them! But they had a limited time special where they were selling red ones.

catnurse22

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a 2nd generation IPod Nano. Which is currently not working!!!! Every since Apple did a new software update a few months back several on the 2nd gen nanos have had this "white screen of death". It will play, but I can't see the screen, thus have no earthly idea what I'm selecting.

However, I've had it for 2 1/2 years and have been very satisfied with it up to this point. So, I'm starting to shop around for another MP3 player and will stick with IPod. I really want an IPod Touch though....

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I bought a Sandisk Sansa E series 4gb almost 2 years ago. No problems and I have dropped it a few times! It has the MicroSD slot so you can always add more later. However, I want to get one that will hold all my music at once, so I would probably get the 60gb ipod when I can afford even a used one!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a creative zen v plus. I have the 2gb one in pink and white. It works for me, I don't need anything that holds video and a ton of music because I also have an sd card in my cell phone with music on it. Usually it is hooked up to the stereo in my bedroom. It has a spot on top that opens and you hook your mp3 player into a cord that is built in.

http://us.creative.com/products/prod...&product=15306