Moving Day...again

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today is our move day. Jeff and I will be moving to the big city of Mississauga (part of Toronto).

We're planning on leaving here around 11am, Reilly is going to ride with me for the 2 hour car drive (so not nearly as bad as his Sioux Lookout adventure).

I won't have internet access until Wednesday afternoon, so have a great start to the week everyone!!, I'll be thinking about you!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with the move Tracy! Hope Reilly likes it in the big smoke.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Luck and enjoy the car ride!
Remember to turn up the music if Reilly gets too loud!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dear Tracy
absolutely Good Luck to you!!!
and to sending lots a lots of Good Vibes to Not Stress during the Move
Keep us up-dated about the New place!!!

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Today is our move day. Jeff and I will be moving to the big city of Mississauga (part of Toronto).
Hope everything went smoothly for you. Moving from Northern Ontario to Missisauga will give you both a culture and traffic congestion shock!

Everytime we move we either have the coldest day in winter or the hottest day in summer. I remember when I moved into my current house, it was so humid and hot I thought I was going to die. You had perfect weather this past weekend for the move. Enjoy your new neighbourhood.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Miss Mew

Hope your move goes/went smoothly.

BTW, don't let Mayor Hazel of Mississauga hear you say that Mississauga is part of Toronto.
And she is everywhere! I ran into her at the grocery store one day. At 85 yrs. old she still drives herself and is very active although she had a bit of an accident last week when she wasn't paying attention and ran down a little signpost. She says she may allow them to get her a driver for business functions but wants to drive herself at all other times. She runs the City of Mississauga with no deficit and is quite an amazing old gal! Nobody even bothers to run against her any more in the elections for mayor - she always wins hands down.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was going to say that before
but thought I would let Miss Mew run into Mayor Hazel herself, even out here in Burlington and Oakville you get the occasional person who says 'part of Toronto' instead of 'part of the GTA' and it drives the various politicans crazy

russian blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hope your move goes/went smoothly.

At 85 yrs. old she still drives herself and is very active ....She runs the City of Mississauga with no deficit and is quite an amazing old gal! Nobody even bothers to run against her any more in the elections for mayor - she always wins hands down.
She is amazing!!! We were driving last year and we ended up beside her at a red light. I love her so much I wanted to run over and get an autograph. Of course, I kept my cool and acted like she was part of the general public.

Some people get excited over U2 I get excited over Hazel.