Movies to see

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gargoyle

Cool, thanks for the heads up. We have a copy of "Shaolin Soccer"
Did you see "Iron Monkey"? It came out a few years ago.
Sure Gargoyle, no problem.

I have been a fan of Stephen Chow for about 10 years+ now- he's soo hilarious that's why I get soo excited seeing his movies! I don't know about "Iron Monkey"... maybe I have seen it but don't know the English title to his movies. Is it any good though?

My mom was able to get a (pirated) Best of Stephen Chow DVD... I hope it has "Iron Monkey"!

Oooh "The Aviator", very excited about that!

gargoyle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jalapeno

My mom was able to get a (pirated) Best of Stephen Chow DVD... I hope it has "Iron Monkey"!
I checked the dvd box - Iron Monkey is not a Stephen Chow film. It show Starring: Rongguang Yu,*Donnie Yen; Director: Woo-ping Yuen. According to comments on Amazon, it was released in Hong Kong in 1993.

We do have another Stephen Chow movie - God of Cookery
Haven't watched it in a while but I remember we thought it was a lot of fun. I'll have to get it out and watch it again.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

Hey very one go see The Phantom of the Opera. It is AWSOME!!!! You will be blown away I promise!!!

The Phantom of the Opera
Phantom was great! I went to see it last Sunday when I was in Brampton.

DO NOT GO SEE DARKNESS!!!!

It was the worse movie I ever saw in my life!!!!!!

In Good Company was an enjoyable movie. I recommend it.

creepyowl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oh another movie I tell people to watch and they don't believe me that its good is "Shaun of the Dead" I laughed so hard at this movie, and it has the scary element. So you're laughing and scared. TOTALLY RENT IT PEOPLE!!!!

gargoyle

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Creepyowl

Oh another movie I tell people to watch and they don't believe me that its good is "Shaun of the Dead" I laughed so hard at this movie, and it has the scary element. So you're laughing and scared. TOTALLY RENT IT PEOPLE!!!!
We thought "Shaun of the Dead" wasn't quite as goofy as the trailer made it out to be, but it was still a fun movie