Movie Nite at The Cat Site™ April 12-16

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We bought a beautiful mind a few weeks ago on dvd, id have to say that its really good, except i didnt really get it untill the end!
The only scary thing that i had to look away on this movie was when he left the baby in the bath.
I havent watched fight club and i dont intend to now :p

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

for the weeks movie thing, do you have to go and hire the movie?
Unless you already own it, yes. One week, I was lucky enough to find the movie on HBO.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've seen Fight Club countless times since it came out and currently my roommate and boyfriend both own it. I absolutely love it. IMO the movie does an amazing job of tricking your mind and the plot is solid. As a psych major I find the schizophrenic aspect of it very intriguing. Some of the real life cases I have read have dealt with beatings and murders by the schizo patient so for me it doesn't feel as though it's SO overblown that it's out of the realm of what could be reality. The acting in this movie is so great and the cinemetography amazing. I never get tired of seeing this movie.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Astute observations, Katherine.
I would tend to agree with you that the perspective is interesting.
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

I've seen Fight Club countless times since it came out and currently my roommate and boyfriend both own it. I absolutely love it. IMO the movie does an amazing job of tricking your mind and the plot is solid. As a psych major I find the schizophrenic aspect of it very intriguing. Some of the real life cases I have read have dealt with beatings and murders by the schizo patient so for me it doesn't feel as though it's SO overblown that it's out of the realm of what could be reality. The acting in this movie is so great and the cinemetography amazing. I never get tired of seeing this movie.