Movie Nite at The Cat Site (picks of the week)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just thought the concept was funny, plus Chris Rock trying to get $10 from Jesus was hysterical to me. When he is not being overly vulgar, Chris Rock rocks!

Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Yes, Chris Rock was in this movie too. It was pretty good. I forgot to post my thoughts on it in the discussion thread. What did you like about the movie Bobbie?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I just thought the concept was funny, plus Chris Rock trying to get $10 from Jesus was hysterical to me. When he is not being overly vulgar, Chris Rock rocks!
Yep I agree.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay this week's pick will be Fight Club starring Ed Norton, Brad Pitt and Helen Bonham Carter. If you are one of the few who never saw this movie (like me) The basic plotline is: "A man disillusioned by what his life has become encounters an exciting stranger who introduces him to a new way of life."

I will likely be watching Friday. Saturday my sister's boyfriend's tribute band is playing, so I'll go see them for support. (Correction: I will be watching Saturday. The tribute band isn't playing until Friday May 6th, so I was totally wrong anyway. )Anyway, I really don't know what this movie is about except fighting and ummmm... making soap? Maybe I know too much already...

Fight Club (with cast and plot description)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will watch again, for I forgot a lot of it. It's been a long time since I saw this.

Good pick!
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Okay this week's pick will be Fight Club starring Ed Norton, Brad Pitt and Helen Bonham Carter. If you are one of the few who never saw this movie (like me) The basic plotline is: "A man disillusioned by what his life has become encounters an exciting stranger who introduces him to a new way of life."

I will likely be watching Friday. Saturday my sister's boyfriend's tribute band is playing, so I'll go see them for support. (Correction: I will be watching Saturday. The tribute band isn't playing until Friday May 6th, so I was totally wrong anyway. )Anyway, I really don't know what this movie is about except fighting and ummmm... making soap? Maybe I know too much already...

Fight Club (with cast and plot description)

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

I will watch again, for I forgot a lot of it. It's been a long time since I saw this.

Good pick!
I still haven't heard anyone say it is a bad movie yet. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It was a great movie. One of those that leaves you amazed at how they could fool you so completely. Major twist, that I never saw coming. Love that in a movie.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay, before I went to bed last night, Katherine was the only person to mention that she would be watching a movie, (other than people who had participated before) so I went on a whim and asked her to pick a movie out of the suggestions. We will be watching Office Space this week.

Plot Outline from http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0151804/ Comedic tale of company workers who hate their jobs and decide to rebel against their greedy boss.

I think it will be really good.
This movie is done by Mike Judge of Beavis and Butthead fame.