Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she made it through the surgery allright
and hopfully Mouse can come home soon.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear she made it through surgery, wishing her a swift recovery.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
So glad to hear she's made it though the surgery and that most of the issues are fixed. I hope Mouse can come home with you, where both of you will be most comfortable.

Merry Christmas Laureen and Mouse - you'll be OK Mouse! That's the best Christmas present ever for your mommy!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hi everybody! the vet told me that Mouse would probably not come home until wednesday or thursday, but he's going to call before monday to let me know when i can take her home.
on another note - yesterday Pixel washed Cable's face - wile they were sitting on my lap! this also made me very happy!
thanks to all my friends who were praying & thinking good thoughts for Mouse!

Merry Christmas!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Laureen,

Glad to hear Pixel & Cable are starting to become affectionate towards each other

How is Mouse? I hope she's getting better & can come home soon!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to ask if Mouse is ok now???
--Sanctie(and Conner)

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

I just wanted to ask if Mouse is ok now???
--Sanctie(and Conner)
actually, she's still at the vet's, recovering! i haven't had any news since sunday, but he told me that she would probably have to stay until wednesday at the earliest ($$$$ help!). anyway, i'm currently not even in the same state as she is! since i couldn't do anything by staying there, i went ahead with my original holiday plans & am in louisiana visiting family. we're going back on thursday, & i'm thinking i'll be able to pick her up then, but i'll be calling him probably before that. as of sunday, she still wasn't voluntarily eating, but the vomiting had stopped so they were force-feeding her, poor baby! otherwise, he says she's doing okay, but still not completely recovered.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
well if you can't be with mouse than she is in the best place of all, where she will get quality care-

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

well if you can't be with mouse than she is in the best place of all, where she will get quality care-
I'm sorry about the vet bills. I know how that is, since I spent about $1,500 (or more) on my cat, Penelope, in the past couple of months. She had Pyothorax and is still on medication.

When I wake up with my purring kitty next to me, though, I can't deny that it was worth every penny!
:

I'm so glad Mouse is on the mend and that God heard our prayers!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it sounds like she's in good hands. I'm glad you were able to go ahead & visit family, and hope you don't worry too much.
Hopefully she'll be much better when you get home, so she can go home with you.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry. I just noticed this. Hope that Mouse has a speedy recovery. I know she will be glad to be home.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
well, the vet called this morning, but i didn't hear the phone. i realized i had a missed call & called him this afternoon, & he told me Mouse had passed away last night. he said he was really hoping she'd make it, but she just finally gave up. thanks for all your prayers during this hard time - i appreciate it muchly!

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry
Rest well Mouse, and may there indeed be a special field in heaven where all cats can take afternoon naps in the sun, and do silly gavotte's with the butterflies.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen, I'm so terribly sorry for your great loss. Mouse is at the Rainbow Bridge now, completely free from pain and frolicking in the grass.

Out of respect for your grief and for sweet little Mouse, I'll move this to Crossing the Bridge.

sandra

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am soo sorry Laureen
..... Miss Mouse is indeed at Rainbow Bridge being welcomed and playing with the other kitties. She is also looking down and watching her meowmy and brother and sister.