Mother Cat Eating Kittens

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It’s new to hear that some cats eat their young as a meal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dave226

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I named him Toby and at between 4.6 and 4.9kg he don't look much like a kitten anymore (weight not accurate because I have to use the bathroom scales now). The naughtiest thing he's done lately was pull off my shirt button and eat it.
Month or so ago Mum cat arrived back with a collar on. I contacted the people on the collar and told them I've been feeding their cat for months it turns out they are having some issues at the moment, so I could still legally acquire the mother cat if things go pear shape for them. Mother cat still comes in now and then and they nudge each other and she steals his food it's all fairly friendly now

toby.jpg

RuruTheCutie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I named him Toby and at between 4.6 and 4.9kg he don't look much like a kitten anymore (weight not accurate because I have to use the bathroom scales now). The naughtiest thing he's done lately was pull off my shirt button and eat it.
Month or so ago Mum cat arrived back with a collar on. I contacted the people on the collar and told them I've been feeding their cat for months it turns out they are having some issues at the moment, so I could still legally acquire the mother cat if things go pear shape for them. Mother cat still comes in now and then and they nudge each other and she steals his food it's all fairly friendly now

View attachment 232806
Aw, mischievous Toby! He look s like such a grown up, cute boyo! It's great that they're getting along now!

Marmalade7774

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

View attachment 232806
That is a beautiful cat, you don't mention what breed he is?